ClearScript’s pharmacy programs are designed solely to benefit your members and your plan. That’s why we actively encourage you to consider all of them for implementation. Current programs include:
- Formulary Management –provides overall quality of care to your members while helping reduce your plan’s drug spend.
- Prior Authorization – encourages safe, cost-effective medication use by allowing coverage only when certain conditions are met.
- Step Therapy – promotes the most cost-effective drug therapy based on safe, clinically-accepted treatment guidelines.
- Quantity Limits – supports safe, clinically-appropriate and cost-effective use of medications.
- Generic Advantage Program – provides members with a financial incentive to switch from a brand name drug to a generic equivalent, with three incentive options available to your plan.
- Adherence reporting – identifies members with a lapse in therapy.
- Exclude at Launch – promotes responsible management of new-to-market medications
- Half Tablet Program – gives your plan and members ability to save up to 50 percent on certain medications.
- Narcotics Drug Utilization Review Program – helps your plan promote appropriate utilization of medications with a high potential for misuse.
- OTC Equivalent Program – offers your plan the flexibility to choose the level of cost control for formulary medications that have over-the-counter equivalents or alternatives.
- Partial Fill Program – helps control the cost of expensive specialty medications while promoting better health outcomes.